Christmas Candy Cane Ornament
This is a perfect little ornament to keep everyone busy for a few moments, even for your own personal children! It is terrific for Kindergarteners to teach AB patterns, or like the pictured sample, AABBAABB. Have them make a couple at a time and attach them to the bows & ribbons on your Christmas gifts for family and friends! That way they will feel included in the 'giving season.'
- Red and white beads
- Red, white, green or metallic pipe cleaners
- Twist a “knot” at the end of a pipe cleaner.
- Place red and white beads on the pipe cleaner.
- When finished, twist the end again so the beads stay on.
- Next, bend the candy cane into the "J" shape.
- Hang it on your tree!