Farley over at Oh' Boy Fourth Grade has a fun feature each month called Currently. Here's what's Currently going on in my life!
The Florida State game is on, for my new followers, I joke that my parents paid FSU a lot of money so I could finally learn to write neatly. I went there to become an accountant, I came out 5 1/2 years later an Elementary Ed. major. No, you read that right, 5 1/2 years....I really ♥loved college! My parents were from England and Scotland, they were just happy that their only child was at an American College. Now, my 18 y/o senior was just accepted early to FSU. She will be entering as a junior due to the AICE program, Florida virtual and dual enrollment. Things that just weren't around when I went to high school. She was also invited to the Honors Med School, I try not to talk about my kids much, 'cause I always feel like it is bragging, but I'm very proud of her. The kids also have been told that we understand the American college system, there will be no 5 1/2 year plan unless it ends up with a Masters or Doctorate Degree! :) So that brings me down to OLW, one little word. My one little word is Thankful. So many times we get caught up in the day to day of life that we forget to see the big picture.
* I am thankful for the life my parents gave me.
* I am thankful for my hard working husband who not only married me nine years ago, but two kids and a guinea pig. Our family is now CURRENTLY ~ my dad, my mom at a nursing home, two teens and six dogs. GOD LOVE HIM! :)
* I am thankful for a job close to home that I love and that I work with so many people that I consider close friends.
* I am thankful for my blog followers and my TPT/TN customers. I love knowing that what I make, say and do helps you in your classroom daily!
* I am thankful for my blog buddy, Michelle, at Teach123. We have started collaborating together as the Dynamic Duo with a giveaway each month as well as co-authoring our first product together! Money-Math and Literacy Lessons
* And I am thankful for God, without him, none of the other things are possible! :)
Here's a button to Farley's blog where you can see the other link ups and link up yourself! :)
I WOULD ♥LOVE♥ IT IF YOU WOULD FOLLOW
ME ON MY BLOG
Thanks For Stopping By! :)