The graphics on this FREEBIE are completely different then all my Easter items so far!
* Includes direction sheets for a variety of different ways to make & play the game.
* A "Check Sheet" to make it self-correcting or not, you decide!
* Distinct Cover Sheet to glue on folders, or place in a Ziplock Baggie.
* Matching Problems & Answers in Color to be cut apart as playing cards. Or use some pages as a game board and some pages cut apart as the matching playing cards.
* Everything also comes in Black and White if you want to save on color printer ink!
This center game is designed to be printed, cut apart for your classroom and laminated if desired. It is cute, colorful and is completely designed to be an independently led student activity. EXCELLENT for when the teacher is working with small reading or math groups. It also contains the ENTIRE file in a black and white version so that you can copy it and send it home as weekly homework. Great for the students to cut out and practice fine motor skills as well as reinforcing not contractions!
Fern Smith's FREE Grammar -Not Contractions-
Easter / Spring Themed Center Game!
is also at Teach Me Tuesday Linky Party!